This cheesecake is one to pull out when you’re looking to be a bit fancy, its smooth, balanced and just that little bit POSH!
Prep Time 30 minutes, Cooking Time 30 minutes (+Chilling time), Serves ~12
WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
1 1/4 cups choc ripple biscuits biscuits, crushed
1 cup cream, lightly whipped
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
2 tsp McKenzies Gelatine powder dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water, cooled
200g fresh raspberries
200g White Chocolate, melted
3/4 cup sugar
500g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
75g butter, melted
400g fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tbsp caster sugar
2 tsp McKenzies Gelatine Powder extra, dissolved in 1/4c boiling water
- Combine the biscuits and butter and press into the base of a greased 22 cm spring form pan.
- Beat the PHILLY, sugar, and lemon rind until smooth. Stir in the gelatine mixture and fold in the melted white chocolate and cream
- Pour 1/3 filling into base and spread evenly, scatter half fresh raspberries over mix, pressing gently into the cream mix, then top with another 1/3 of the mix, and repeat with remaining raspberries, before topping with remaining filling. Ensure the cake has a nice smooth finish before placing in the refridgerator to set.
- While cheesecake is setting, place extra raspberries and sugar into a small pot and heat over low heat until raspberries have cooked down, and sugar is dissolved. Pass mixture through sieve to remove seeds and cool slightly. Add dissolved gelatine and mix thoroughly.
- Once raspberry jelly is made, and cheesecake has set to the touch on the surface, carefully poor jelly mix over the top, before placing back in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until totally set, being careful to ensure cake is level.