Here’s a yummy sweet and tart Passionfruit curd recipe to get those taste buds tingling!
Why not try the curd with this super Easy Meringue?
Or how about this yummy Orange Poppy Seed Cake with Passionfruit Curd & Glaze?
1 cup castor sugar
½ cup passionfruit pulp
5 large eggs yolks
4 tbs unsalted butter, cut into cubes.
- Combine sugar, passionfruit pulp, and egg yolks in a medium saucepan. Place saucepan over a medium head and whisk constantly until the curd has thickened and will coat the back of a spoon, usually about 8-10mins.
- Remove saucepan from the heat and stir in the butter, piece by piece, until melted. Cool completely and store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Serve with your favourite dessert!
- Enjoy 🙂
An oldie but a goodie these jam drops will leave you wanting more! Very quick and easy to make, these biccies come out light and fluffy and are a total crowd pleaser.
Prep time 10 mins, Cooking time 20 mins, Makes 24
Jam Drop Biscuits
125g butter – softened
2 large eggs
2 cups self raising flour
3/4 cup caster sugar
1tbs lemon juice
1tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup jam – choose your favourite flavour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
- Line two trays with baking paper and lightly grease.
- Combine the butter and sugar using an electric beater until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla essence and continue to beat until smooth.
- When fully mixed add flour and stir in to form a dough. If the mix is too damp add a little more flour.
- Form small balls out of the dough and place on baking trays. With a spoon or your finger make small but deep holes in the center of your dough balls. Fill with your favourite jam and place in the oven for 20 mins or until golden.
- Remove from oven and let sit for a few minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.